[LINK] Academics branded 'anti-US over FTA research'

Alan L Tyree alan at austlii.edu.au
Fri Aug 4 10:41:13 AEST 2006

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 10:24:58 +1000
Robert Hart <hartr at interweft.com.au> wrote:

> Alan L Tyree wrote:
> > I don't think that this is correct now if, indeed, it ever was. It
> > is left wing students who disrupt meetings in this country, not the
> > black shirts.
> That is simply not true - it is the Liberal students (specifically a
> right wing group with religious connections and agenda) who is doing
> the disruption according to the ABC Four Corners recently.

As I think I acknowledged in another post, I agree with that there are
right wing students who are doing the same thing now. But if you think
that left wing students are not doing the same thing, then you haven't
been around a university for a while.

I also made it clear that I deplore both.

Alan

> --
> Robert Hart                                  hartr at interweft.com.au
> +61 (0)438 385 533
> http://www.hart.wattle.id.au

Tel: +61 2 4782 2670            Mobile: +61 427 486 206
Fax: +61 2 4782 7092            FWD: 615662