[LINK] Oracle & Open Source

Deus Ex Machina vicc at cia.com.au
Fri Aug 4 16:29:17 AEST 2006

Richard Archer [rha at juggernaut.com.au] wrote:
> At 2:40 PM +1000 4/8/06, Deus Ex Machina wrote:
>
> >here we can see just how superficial the veneer of care and compassion
> >we find in lefties
>
> Unlike you capitalists of course who'd pull the gold fillings
> out of your grandma's teeth for a few extra dollars.

I think you are over a 100 years out of date. since I spent most of
yesterday in a seminar about balancing personal values with company
values, its hard to know what to make of people like you who still think
capitalism is simply about riping people off. I guess thats why you are still where you
are with your head burried firmly in the sand and will probably remain there
for the rest of your days. good luck.

Vic