[LINK] And then the White Pages falls prey to the redesigners...

rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Thu Aug 10 12:28:43 AEST 2006

Linkers,

Great work from Sensis - the white pages is now redesigned, and the searching
reconfigured, to the point of utter failure.

I wanted the number of an Apple dealer in Chatswood called Mac Centric. So in
the business name I put Mac Centric, and in the suburb/postcode field I put
2067.

The search results start at A-Mac constructions in Kenthurst, postcode 2156,
there are 72 listings, and none of them are the number I wanted anyway. What's
the use of a search filter that doesn't work?

Try Apple Centre Chatswwood instead, results even worse. 100 listings, none the
right one.

And the back button is broken.

Clueless to the tenth degree...

RC