[LINK] deadbeat commies still trying to prevent wealth creation

Brendan Scott brendansweb at optusnet.com.au
Wed Aug 16 15:19:23 AEST 2006

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
> http://fsfe.org/en/fellows/ciaran/weblog/the_future_of_the_patents_battle_and_the_july_12th_hearing
>
> the same old pack of feral clowns that still thinks people tinkering in their spare
> time is more important then people trying to provide for their kids.
>
> what a pack of total loosers.

Vic

Could you tell us all a little bit about the processes you use in your business (and your home life) to ensure that you are honouring other people's property in patents?

I'd be particularly interested in your assessment of how likely it is that you are a completely non-infringing operation.

Brendan