[LINK] Is it unethical to infringe a patent?

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Sun Aug 20 14:12:24 AEST 2006

I think this is silly discussion.  The RTA or equivalent is concerned
with who it can charge for infringements by the vehicle.  My
registration says "Registered Operator", it also says "This
certificate is not evidence of title to the vehicle described
herein."  It also talks on the back about "disposal": the disposer
and acquirer.  Police ask for registration as proof of "ownership"
and I'll bet the courts consider it the same way.  These are all
weasel words that effectively mean and equate to ownership under the
law.