[LINK] Qantas bans Dell laptop batteries

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Fri Aug 25 01:20:57 AEST 2006

Yes as I said :)

That's a pretty cool document actually, mind you I've seen verbatum quoting
of material in it elsewhere, bloody plaguists!

I love this line though (right coloum page 8)

In the worst case, over charging lithium
Ion batteries can result in sudden, automatic, and rapid
disassembly (explosion).

So I guess terr-or-ists in our modern world are after rapid disassembly of
their targets?

Ohh look at the subject and the theory!

Damn Terr-or-ists they really do spoil our use of Lithium batteries!  Bout
time 12 volt connections were on all seats on planes!