[LINK] Qantas bans Dell laptop batteries

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Sun Aug 27 11:27:36 AEST 2006

At 01:11 AM 27/08/2006, stephen at melbpc.org.au wrote:
> > the (Sony) batteries probably came out of similar batches
> > with a lot of related components ..
>
>Yes .. However .. did you ever notice how Japan has never
>quite gotten over WW2 .. and, maybe the exploding Japanese
>batteries are a plot .. maybe Sony just make bombs with long
>fuses ... imho I expect Volkswagons will start exploding soon.

No, no.  Not the Japanese style.  They might be Worriers, or perhaps better
said as "Once were Worriers" but their method of taking over the world has
been by pure example of industrial leadership that isn't based on war!

Lets face it, any country that can go from being the bad guys to basically
supplying all the technology the "good guys" use every day has certainly
made an impact!

OK food is a good thing too - Thank goodness for Sushi!  At least the yanks
have one healthy take away meal!