[LINK] nominate a well designed website for once

Eric Scheid eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au
Wed Aug 30 16:32:03 AEST 2006

Here on LINK we love to bitch and whine about the bone headed examples of
web design we encounter, almost as if less than optimal websites are the
exception and not the rule ... how about we instead nominate the real
exceptions, the ones that get things right, the ones that focus on web
standards and accessibility over simple aesthetics.

[1] http://mcfarlaneprize.com/

[2] http://mcfarlaneprize.com/nominationform.html