FW: [LINK] unlawful interception of internet traffic?

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Fri Dec 8 12:53:06 AEDT 2006

On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 12:15:40PM +1100, Howard Lowndes wrote:
> Please take your abuse off list.  I, and many others, don't want to
> listen to your abuse.

and i don't want Todd communicating with me. ever. either directly, or
via a mailing list.

as soon as Todd stops responding to me or posting to me, i will.

i have said it so many times i have lost count: I DO NOT WANT ANY
CONTACT FROM HIM.

he's learnt he can't email me directly, so he uses (abuses!) the list in
order to force his unwanted garbage on me. so, i'm fighting fire with
fire.

when he stops abusing the list to try to communicate with me, i'll stop
telling him where to go.

if he continues harassing me with his garbage, then i'll keep telling
him to fuck off.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>           (part time cyborg)