[LINK] Re: aint the internet great?

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Tue Dec 19 10:21:33 AEDT 2006

At 10:02 AM 19/12/2006, Adam Todd wrote:
>BTW - URL URL URL!  Stop teasing us and tell us the URL!
>
>Not Happy Jan!

Just google Nasa TV. They are using Yahoo Broadcast this time, which
I think is new.  I've just watched them manually fix the solar array
and pull it back into storage. They've been working on it for two
days. Imagine folding a map in space that won't cooperate.

Jan

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005