Fw: [LINK] dcita restructures

Tom Dale tdal7105 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jul 11 20:02:49 AEST 2006

As one of the people who has been reorganised - you can find me on the new
organisation chart if you have nothing better to do -  I can tell you that
(a) this was the first major restructuring since the creation of the
Departmemt in 1993 - I know, I have been there for all of that time,
allowing for stints in and out of NOIE; (b) it is intended to deal better
with changes in the Department's environment ie the real world outside
Canberra, and to improve internal coordination - nothing to see here folks,
move along...

Tom Dale
DCITA bureaucrat