[LINK] Invitation to PhD Research Seminar: Partnership Policing of E-crime

Shane Mckenzie shaneem at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Jul 13 16:55:02 AEST 2006

Dear LINK members,

You are cordially invited to attend a seminar (in Melbourne) to hear the
results and recommendations from my PhD research on Partnership Policing
of Electronic Crime on Thursday 3 August. Details can be found at
http://www.crim.unimelb.edu.au/research/ecrime.

I hope you can join us and thank the various LINK members who assisted
with queries during the project. Please RSVP to Jack Fagan
(cgf at unimelb.edu.au; 8344 9440) at the Department of Criminology by August
1. Alternatively, I can be reached via email. The results of the research
will also be posted online at the link below in the next few months,
following the thesis examination.

Yours sincerely,

Shane McKenzie
Department of Criminology, University of Melbourne VIC 3010
email: shaneem at unimelb.edu.au
Researching E-Crime: http://www.crim.unimelb.edu.au/research/ecrime/
PGP Public Key -
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=shane+mckenzie&op=index