[LINK] No Touch Pick-Pockets - RFID Hacked and Cloned

Geoffrey Ramadan gramadan at umd.com.au
Tue Jul 18 19:42:33 AEST 2006

This technology is based on the TI 134.2 KHz transponder.
http://www.ti.com/rfid/shtml/prod-trans-RI-TRP-BFOB.shtml

This technology is quite old, but still very popular. If you were going
to do this again, you would probably use Mifare (http://mifare.net/)

I would not be too concerned about the issues raised here. It is still
not a trivial exercise to skim and decrypt the data. Also, I would think
hi-tech criminals would spend their resources on more profitable ventures.

Geoffrey Ramadan B.E.(Elec)
Chairman, Automatic Data Capture Association (www.adca.com.au)
and
Managing Director, Unique Micro Design (www.adca.com.au)