GPLv3 - Update was: Re: [LINK] the slow motion gpl trainwreck
Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au
Fri Jul 28 11:07:32 AEST 2006
At 10:18 AM 28/07/2006 +0930, Glen Turner wrote:
>Personally, I don't want to read advertisements in my word
>processor. Part of the genius of Google is that their ads
>are sometimes relevant to the task I'm trying to do. It's
>hard to think of an ad relevant when writing equipment
Oh c'mon Glen - it's not that hard:
"It looks like you're writing an equipment installation procedure. You might be interested in the following products:
- anti-static straps and mats from 'mr-sparky'
- rack-mount-kits from 'racks-of-torture-and-networking'
- lifting assistance devices from 'lifts'r'us'
- screwdrivers and associated tools from 'warehouse-for-tools'
- screwdrivers and harvey-wallbangers from 'cocktails-and-shakers'...
More information about the Link