[LINK] Academics branded 'anti-US over FTA research'

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Sun Jul 30 19:35:01 AEST 2006

On Sun, Jul 30, 2006 at 12:27:10PM +1000, Antony Barry wrote:
> On 30/07/2006, at 11:41 AM, Roger Clarke wrote:
>
> >It's unclear which ANU academics the critics would have had in mind.
>
> There have been letters to the editor attacking an article on the
> Middle East by Prof. Amin Saikal and suggesting he was in the pay of
> a middle eastern country. I forget which one.

yes, that would be because anyone who has even the slightest criticism
of israel's actions or policies is an anti-semite. unless they're jewish
themselves, of course, in which case they're a self-hating jew AND an
anti-semite.

criticism of israel is not permitted. they can do no wrong, no matter
what it is they do.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>           (part time cyborg)