[LINK] How to Create On-line University Courses in Electronic Archiving

Tom Worthington Tom.Worthington at tomw.net.au
Mon Nov 6 09:08:15 AEDT 2006

In October 2006 the Australian National Audit Office (ANAO) released
a report on recordkeeping in government agencies. This found
problems, particularly with electronic records, as had two previous
reports. The ANAO recommended training in recordkeeping. As I give
lectures in electronic document management at the Australian National
University (ANU), I have been asked to help create new courses for agencies.

My first thoughts on how to do this are at
<http://www.tomw.net.au/blog/2006/11/how-to-create-on-line-university.html>.
Comments, corrections and contributions would be welcome.

Tom Worthington FACS HLM tom.worthington at tomw.net.au Ph: 0419 496150
Director, Tomw Communications Pty Ltd            ABN: 17 088 714 309
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617                http://www.tomw.net.au/
Director, ACS Communications Tech Board   http://www.acs.org.au/ctb/
Visiting Fellow, ANU      Blog: http://www.tomw.net.au/blog/atom.xml