[LINK] Oldest registered .au domain?

Linda Rouse linda at databasics.com.au
Tue Nov 7 11:08:27 AEDT 2006

If I remember correctly, the company name was "Connect.com" though
Roger has it mentioned as connect.com.au Pty. Ltd.

I found this reference
http://www2.hunterlink.net.au/~ddhrg/econ/honours/net_history_and_uses.html
This page copyright (c) to H Gibson.

Anyone know where Hugh Irvine is these days?

Linda