[LINK] 1.6m computers into landfill, 1.8 into storage

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Sun Nov 12 17:34:02 AEDT 2006

Gee, I took a really old Computer and a Mac SE/30 to the tip
yesterday (Aussie Junk at Mitchell in Canberra) and I had to pay $15
for the "cpu" and $20 for the "monitor" - the SE/30 qualified as a
monitor.

I'd reckon it'd be a lot cheaper to put them in your wheelie bin one
by one than to take them to the dump at the moment.

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant

                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961