[LINK] Fwd: vip-l: Electronic votiing

David Goldstein wavey_one at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 21:22:04 AEDT 2006

Craig,

I see you're happy to enable discrimination to continue.
I'm also very happy to see we have governments that are more
enlightened than you are, and others, and have seen the importance of
enabling people who are blind and vision impaired to be able to vote
with the same right to privacy as sighted people.

David