[LINK] RFC: Web 2.0

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Mon Nov 20 22:05:23 AEDT 2006

I'm trying to make sense of Tim O'Reilly's Web 2.0 movement:

          Towards an Understanding of the Web 2.0 Notion
      http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/EC/Web2C.html

Ignore the academic claptrap in sections 1, 5 and 6, and focus on:
-   s.3 re what Web 2.0 is
-   s.4 re which parts are substance not just hype, and where they lead

Thanks, as ever, for constructively negative feedback!

I'm on a deadline to finish and submit it this coming Saturday 25 Nov.

--
Roger Clarke                  http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916

Visiting Professor in Info Science & Eng  Australian National University
Visiting Professor in the eCommerce Program      University of Hong Kong