[LINK] auDA Annual General meeting

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Thu Nov 23 15:48:21 AEDT 2006

I just wanted to say what a pleasure it was to meet so many unexpected
Linkers today at the auDA AGM in Sydney.  (And I met a few really nice
people I didn't expect to meet!)

It's really weird after so many years (almost a decade in some cases) to
put a face to the names, email addresses and writings.  Like usual I avoid
expectations of what people look like!  I was pleasantly surprised with all!

Congratulations to Kim H who continues one of his many roles in the world
of Internet, being re-elected to the Board.

David G, Josh, Cheryl, and Kim H, it was great to meet you all too!
(Although Kim and I have met before!)

AJ Enjoyed, for the most part, the meeting too :)