[LINK] Our wireless world...

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Wed Nov 29 12:54:03 AEDT 2006

Stewart, you may want to find a different way to put this:
> And don't forget that wavelength in body tissue is not the same as it is in
> air.  The wavelength of a cellphone signal in the the boney skull (which has
> stem-cells) is quite different to that within the cranial cavity in brain
> tissue.

"Wavelength in body tissue is not the same as in air"? - I am not quite
sure what you mean - that the wavelength of the cellphone signal changes
as the signal passes into the body? Yes, the body interacts differently
with different frequencies, but a 1.8GHz passing through something is
surely 1.8GHz on the other side...

RC