[LINK] Firefox 2.0 - is it ready?

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Thu Nov 30 17:21:22 AEDT 2006

At 04:12 PM 30/11/2006, andrew clarke wrote:
>Personally, I prefer where FF 2.0 puts the X buttons, one X per tab, the
>same as in Opera.  With the old layout, I would occasionally
>accidentally double-click (instead of single-click) on the single X
>button, closing two tabs at once.

Interestingly, I installed Tab Mix Plus and the X at the end of the
tab list is gone on 1.5 as well, replaced with the arrow option. FF2
must have incorporated some of the extension features.

Jan

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005