[LINK] Re: RFID in Govt, and in People

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Wed Oct 4 19:03:36 AEST 2006

At 18:29 +1000 4/10/06, Geoff Ramadan wrote:
>1) what device did you use to read the passport?
>2) how was the passport presented. Was it opened or closed?
>3) could you read it while it was closed.

In addition, Adam:
4) do you mean that you:
    a) extracted a bit-string;  or
    b) extracted human-readable data
5) if b), could you provide some sample data.
    (Naturally you'd want to avoid providing data with security
    implications;  so partial data or data that is, shall we say,
    'lightly falsified but indicative' might be best)

Thanks  ...  Roger

--
Roger Clarke                  http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916

Visiting Professor in Info Science & Eng  Australian National University
Visiting Professor in the eCommerce Program      University of Hong Kong