[LINK] Re: RFID in Govt, and in People

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Thu Oct 5 17:09:41 AEST 2006

At 16:16 +1000 5/10/06, Geoff Ramadan wrote:
>I understand there are privacy issues associated with Library system
>as a result of collecting personal information. What I am trying to
>understand is what new and real concerns are specifically attributed
>to RFID.

Try reading the two references provided at Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:18:38 +1000:

--
Roger Clarke                  http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916

Visiting Professor in Info Science & Eng  Australian National University
Visiting Professor in the eCommerce Program      University of Hong Kong