[LINK] Canberra launches class action

grove at zeta.org.au grove at zeta.org.au
Fri Oct 6 14:15:45 AEST 2006

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006, Deus Ex Machina wrote:

> http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20532568-2,00.html
>
> "NATIONAL board of studies with control of a uniform curriculum is being
> proposed by the Howard Government to free schools from "Chairman Mao"-type ideologies"

I hate this Reactionary crap.  It should've gone out in the rubbish
with the rest of that revisionist 1950's propaganda.

If I am part of a Maoist ideology, then so be it, but then I insist
that we call a spade a spade and indicate that the Howard Govt
is a Fascist enclave.

rachel

--
Rachel Polanskis                 Kingswood, Greater Western Sydney, Australia
grove at zeta.org.au                http://www.zeta.org.au/~grove/grove.html