[LINK] Fwd: vip-l: Fwd: TV Theme Tunes Quiz - Free on the Audio Network

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Tue Oct 10 09:24:52 AEST 2006

I thought this was a clever use of the net.
Jan

>Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 07:45:11 +1000
>To: GUI Talk <gui-talk at nfbnet.org>, Access-L <access-l at access-l.com>
>From: Steve Pattison <srp at internode.on.net>
>Subject: vip-l: Fwd: TV Theme Tunes Quiz - Free on the Audio Network
>Sender: owner-vip-l at softspeak.com.au
>

>>From: The Audio Network bill at pressakey.net
>>
>>This is just a quick message to let you know that there is a brand new
>>free audio game online on the Audio Network. It's based around television
>>theme tunes of course, and there are over 150 random questions to test
>>your knowledge over the last 50 years. Here is the address.
>>
>>http://www.pressakey.net/tv/
>>
>>The Audio Network is a website based around audio, in which you do not
>>need to use your screen reader, your standard keyboard will navigate
>>through the site, and there are audio menus on every page! There are many
>>other sections of the site, and there really is something for everybody!
>>
>>Coming up next month, we will once more (for the fourth year running) be
>>offering audio letters from Santa Claus, all completely free of course,
>>and I'll send a message through a little nearer the time about that. In
>>the meantime, enjoy the site!
>>Best regards,
>>
>>Bill Teale

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed, there is
no plant.' - JW, April 2005