commies rear ugly heads yet again Re: [LINK] Airport to tag passengers

Frank O'Connor foconnor at ozemail.com.au
Mon Oct 16 09:18:58 AEST 2006

Commies again, Vic?

You have a really simplistic view of life, my narrow minded Putz.

In 'Vic World':

People who want to protect their privacy = Communists
People who actually want to curtail the power of the state = Communists
People who think banks are ripping us off = Communists
People who disagree with the War in Iraq = Communists
People who want the Internet as unconstrained as possible = Communists
People who agree with the idea of product liability = Communists
People who believe in global warming = Communists
People who recommend technology changes = Communists
People who want cheaper drugs for AIDS sufferers in the Third World =
Communists
People who think more medical research should be directed toward the
big killer diseases - malaria, dysentry et alia = Communists
People who think developing software and releasing it for free is fun
= Communists
Mothers who sacrifice for their children = Communists
People who disagree with you = Communists

In 'Vic World' (aside from Vic Cinc of course) exactly who isn't a communist?

But your simplistic, bigoted and puerile little environment isn't the
one the rest of us live in, Moron.

Ours is a little more complex, my weasel like cretin.

Now, in the dim recesses of the single Vic neuron you may be
incapable of realising this ... and we make allowances for that. You
are after all someone who cut yourself shaving when told you'd been
promoted to Grade 2. Simple bowel movement involves a considerable
amount of your intellectual resources - and one could argue a large
amount of your ideas. Whereas most of us have a vocabulary of 50000
words or more, yours is sadly limited to whatever reading primer was
in vogue whenever you finished your education. ("See Vic run, see Vic
jump, see Vic skip" ... see Vic run into the brick wall of his
ignorance).

That's why 'Commie' is such a great fallback, isn't it Vic? It
doesn't stretch you linguistically or intellectually, it has a
relatively low letter count, it can be used on virtually any
occasion, and you don't have to know what it means. It's the ultimate
in insults for use by the ignorant.

The post below demonstrated once and for all the tiresome limitations
of your complete mind set, Vic ... the whole minute gamut of your
ideas.

We've heard it all before, Vic ... but introducing it into a debate
where it is largely moot and irrelevant represents a new low - even
for you.

So put a sock in it, Vic ... listen and learn.

It's your best (and many would argue, your only viable) strategy in life.

						Regards,