Attacks on pluralism (was: Re: [LINK] Surely it's time we privatised the ABC)

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Wed Oct 18 11:12:35 AEST 2006

It's all really like Government in Australia.

You make a complaint about an Agency and a staff member, and the complaint
is referred to the Staff member themselves to investigate.

Of course most people can't find fault in their actions because they can't
compare themselves to anyone else.

Yes, Telstra falls into that category too.  It uses it's own resources to
investigate complaints about faults, but never finds anything wrong.