[LINK] Airport to tag passengers

Frank O'Connor foconnor at ozemail.com.au
Wed Oct 18 15:29:27 AEST 2006

You dispute everything, Vic

You bitch all the time - you probably bitch if your birthday presents
aren't wrapped. (Though God knows who would think enough of you to
actually give you one.)

You alienate people deliberately. You are your own worst enemy. It's
always everyone else's fault ... never yours.

You are an anti-social mental midget. You have no concept that others
get tired and offended by your incessant ravings.

You insult others with gay abandon ... but perversely get offended
when they return the compliment.

You are the List Loon.

					Regards,