[LINK] Human species 'may split in two'

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Wed Oct 18 19:57:21 AEST 2006

I read this article.  Thought it was pretty silly.  Britain still has
an embedded class system where this kind of article makes sense.  In
the new world societies it doesn't seem to make as much sense.  Still
if the rich get richer at the rate we're going and pull back into
gated communities, gated cities, gated states maybe it will happen
but I doubt it.  Human societies aren't that stable as a rule.  Not
on the timeline of evolution.  Genetic engineering may change that
radically though.