[LINK] RFI: Unprintability of Web-Page

Avi Miller avi.miller at squiz.net
Fri Oct 27 13:21:00 AEST 2006

On 27/10/2006, at 10:04 AM, Linda Rouse wrote:

> I agree though that it is crazy to rely on people finding the
> little print icon... Do we know who buil the site???

DCITA built the site with assistance from Squiz. I am told that the
right people should be in the process of fixing the CSS at the moment.

Also, I will send through the feedback that the print icon is too
small. I can't promise any changes on that though, because design
element changes usually require quite a lot of internal sign-off, so
that could take longer.

cYa,
Avi

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Sydney / Melbourne / Canberra / Hobart / London />
   2/340 Gore Street        T: +61 (0) 3 9235 5400
   Fitzroy, VIC             F: +61 (0) 3 9235 5444
   3065                     W: http://www.squiz.net

..... > > Open Source - Own It - Squiz.net ...... />