[LINK] Telstra doubles line rental charges for non-Telstra using schools

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Thu Sep 14 10:28:52 AEST 2006

I constantly get calls from Optus offering to take over the billing of
my home line from Telstra. It has mystified me how they manage to
undercut the people actually providing the infrastructure. Let alone who
will fix the line if a problem occurs...

But perhaps this is a legacy of the "wall" between Telstra Wholesale and
Retail...

more posturing and flag raising....

--
Marghanita da Cruz