[LINK] GNU Free

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Wed Sep 20 22:32:10 AEST 2006

I had 7 matches for GNU in my Junk mail folder of 5000 items.

They had random text like which is just text designed to try and get
around spam filters.  Is that the sort of thing you're talking about?

VIDEO Beltway Boys Inside Track nuclear deadline Kilmeades Clubhouse
Mailing in: Brian answers emails
Occam Qualcomm Samsung TWC SureWest Tekelec Verizon Vodavi ZTE
monthly Party Remote Automated Messaging Broadband Care Headsets
Hosted Hybrid Inbound PBX Trunking IPBX IVR Dialer Selecting SOA
Speech Cost Unified Gateways
D: DOSUTILS rawrite next given Enter Image File. boot.img
week Coming SundayFNS Preview: Former Airport Authority security
chief Rafi Ron Covering Purpose Driven Notebook: tough people Rick
R: Archive GNU language computing graphics. language. better SAS.
However takes study graphical needs.
Principal stunned former teacher confessed murder Gretas Blog CURRENT
ARCHIVE NATIONAL Slaying Begins
Reseller Dedicated Offers Securitys Instant Constant
Really Trade
humor Traffic gets backed cars break spit up.
big boost Anti Iraq War Terror opponents should GOP cloud issue Nose
Quiz: remember events week Coming
regeister fdf this. IRRISTAT been primarily field trials sources.
Read Neils SPECIAL REPORT BRIT HUME Brit Humes Grapevine Fidel
prepares possible invasion
Surveys Resources Support open raster vector operates platforms
through shell XWindow. released under
Stupid Fox: ExJacko Accuser Dad VIEWS Junk Science: Produces Bad
comes planning stay. Just careful overplan. Adults tend cram play.
Marine boot march Candyce
Education Games Home Hobby Internet
mac Gnome Gnumeric mentioned below section. January another office
suite. Pretty almost main advantate besides being save pdf. Get
forums faqs longer KOffice Suite desktop e.net/ guess koffice sure
Any feedback Siag found portal. unix. cheap. Mentioned along others.
EditPad editor. editpad use. New story browsers
QuizFrom ForumLove fad Related Finances Restored YouWhere Chapman
Beth SmithThe Remodel Romantic NotesFrom Sheri Sign NowShare leave
love readers. location

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant