[LINK] GNU Free

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Thu Sep 21 10:46:39 AEST 2006

Having reviewed the thread here, as some have said, it's an attempt to
bypass spam filters to cause delivery of mail.

I'm seeing an increased number of HTML encoded emails with white text
containing repetition words and phrases that easily bypass spam filters
because they "read" more legitimate than the straight 8 lines of spam content.

This is a growing trend as is using your own email address in the
Return-Path header to bypass most spam filtering systems too.

Now it's not often one sends an e-mail to one self, but sometimes you like
to do that to create a transaction record.