[LINK] $600m for bush broadband [was (no subject)]

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Thu Sep 21 22:37:11 AEST 2006

No, when I use webmail, I sometimes forget to put in the subject.

In this case, however, it might be appropriate.

When I was composing the original, I did wonder about the "Broadband
infrastructure is the roads and railways of a modern 21st century
economy,".

I did think of writing:

How good is our broadband? Does the rest of the world have a Broadband
infrastructure that is the airplanes and spacecraft of a modern 21st
century economy?

but I didn't.

--

Regards