[LINK] $65bn for a Vista SOE!

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:09:04 AEST 2007

It's happened to me too and it's very annoying.  It apparently is a
feature of gmail (one of the few I don't like at all and with no way
to change it).

link and changed my preferences but it didn't help.
Now I get the list to send me a confirmation email, it's not quite
the same but it's better than nothing.  Also you can look at the list
archives:
http://mailman.anu.edu.au/pipermail/link/
and you will see your email (or not).