[LINK] Emailing: Welcome to Gmail.htm

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Tue Apr 3 23:10:13 AEST 2007

I can see a legal benefit in this.  You could have legal emails printed and
posted to you, thus creating a paper trail that was indisputable.

Interesting.

Although I offered the very same service with OzSys in 1987 :)  True, it's
in the brochure which I'm sure was scanned and somewhere.  Use to print
FIDOnet mail too :)