[LINK] the weather makers

Danny Yee danny at anatomy.usyd.edu.au
Mon Apr 9 11:37:48 AEST 2007

Stewart Fist wrote:
> My sources were at least as good, or as bad, as those of anyone else in this
> forum who looks up and promotes a Web blog as an authority, or takes some
> claims from a museum administrator's popular book.

If you're referring to my links to the Real Climate blog, I suggest
you look at the list of contributors to that before claiming that
they have no authority in this area.
	http://www.realclimate.org/index.php?cat=10
You may also notice that their posts include references into the
scientific literature.

I've never read any of Tim Flannery's books so I'm not going to
comment on them.

Danny.