[LINK] Fwd: Access Card survey

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Thu Apr 19 18:41:11 AEST 2007

Linkers,
Please refer to the below from Natasha Stott-Despoja's office. Feel
free to forward to your own networks as well as complete the survey.
Jan

>Dear Colleague/Friends
>
>As foreshadowed in Natasha's media release yesterday, we have launched
>an online survey about the Access Card. It is available at:
>
>http://www.natashastottdespoja.com/aspx/index.aspx
>
>In the coming weeks I will be walking the streets of Adelaide and
>Melbourne distributing the surveys in hard copy as well.
>
>If anyone else has access to volunteers who might be able to help
>distribute surveys please get them to call me 0430060069.
>
>And by all means, please feel free to link to the survey/distribute the
>survey.

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005