[LINK] Infrastructure issues

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sat Apr 28 11:18:05 AEST 2007

Jan Whitaker wrote:
> At 10:19 AM 28/04/2007, Stewart Fist wrote:
>> As I pointed out in a previous posting, I think overpopulation is the
>> long-term problem, so Tony might have a self-regulating solution here. :)
>
> And Malthus raises his head again....
>
> Of course if Johnny has his way, there will be nuke plants all over the
> landscape, people will move to NZ, and the population will be adjusted
> downwards.

Whilst driving from LA to Phoenix once I was surprised to find a very
large cloud of steam to the right of the road. This is the middle of a
desert, so a bit of a surprise.

Well, it turns out that steam is from the nuclear reactor largely
credited with the existence of places like Phoenix. Without the air
conditioning, it's just too hot to live there in the summer.

So, perhaps Jonny has been to Arizona?

Mikal