[LINK] News: 'New mobile phones will double as credit cards'

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Sun Apr 29 15:06:55 AEST 2007

See, I reckon $33 a month, which is way more than I have ever paid a
phone company for a mobile phone is a rip-off.  You admitted in one
of your emails that "you rarely ever use all all of that" that you're
paying for.  I'm glad you're not confused.  What about people who
don't know much about technology - not to mention people who just
don't know much?