[LINK] Take the infrastructure back [Was: Friday funny a little early]

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Mon Aug 6 09:57:35 AEST 2007

Log a formal complaint in the, um, well it use to be called CICERO,
but I incremented the complaint count too much they wanted to start again :)

Also make a complaint to the TIO :)  It costs them bucks :)

BTW Telstra is not the "custodian" of the network infrastructure, it
owns it.  If it were a custodian, then the infrastructure could be
given or transferred to the management of anyone.

Sadly Australians voted for the Sale of Telstra and the
Infrastructure into private hands.  So we only have ourselves to blame.

(Except me, I didn't cast a vote in the last Fed Election, there
wasn't anyone I could vote for with the confidence of being
represented and my vote should I have cast it would have made no difference.)