[LINK] auDA Public Board Meeting - Monday Aug 13 - Sydney

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Fri Aug 10 11:18:16 AEST 2007

At 10:29 +1000 10/8/07, Josh Rowe wrote:
>The auDA board will meet on Monday in Sydney.  This meeting is open
>to the public.
>Time: 10:00 AM
>Date: 13 August 2007
>Location: Maddocks Lawyers, Angel Place, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney
>Notice of 2007 Extraordinary General Meeting
>http://www.auda.org.au/agm/egm2007-notice/
>auDA Board Meeting Agenda - 13 August 2007
>http://www.auda.org.au/meetings/agenda-13082007/
>" ...
>auDA Board Meeting - 13 August 2007
>Agenda
>6.	Policy Development
>	- 2007 Names Policy Panel report

But no link is provided to the report, or even the Exec Summary, nor
is any clue given about what the report contains.

I trust that at least the Board members have some attachments, to
that they can prepare for the meeting.

http://www.auda.org.au/2007npp/2007npp-index/

Many linkers will doubtless appreciate the URL when the document
becomes available.  Thanks Josh!

--
Roger Clarke                  http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916

Visiting Professor in Info Science & Eng  Australian National University
Visiting Professor in the eCommerce Program      University of Hong Kong