[LINK] format for comments

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Tue Aug 14 12:34:00 AEST 2007

Janet Hawtin wrote:
> Have been sent a format for comments from the standards org
> Happy to forward it to others who might be interested in formatting
> their comments
> who might not have had the format message.
>
> Janet
<snip>

 From memory, "the comment form" was a word document....has
that changed?

You could try returning the completed form compliant with ISO/IEC 26300:2006 and
see if it makes any difference

> The OpenDocument format (ODF, ISO/IEC 26300, full name: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications) is a file format for electronic office documents, such as spreadsheets, charts, presentations, databases and word processing documents (e.g.: memos, reports, letters).
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument>
<http://www.iso.org/iso/en/CatalogueDetailPage.CatalogueDetail?CSNUMBER=43485&scopelist=>

Please do not forward a copy of the form to me.

Marghanita
--
Marghanita da Cruz
http://www.ramin.com.au