[LINK] format for comments

Glen Turner gdt at gdt.id.au
Wed Aug 15 10:12:01 AEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-08-14 at 10:48 +0930, Janet Hawtin wrote:
> Have been sent a format for comments from the standards org
> Happy to forward it to others who might be interested in formatting
> their comments
> who might not have had the format message.

I do wish this group of jokers would get their act together.

After the Forum, Standards Australia requested comments be
submitted ASAP.  Now, with a substantial amount of work done,
they come out with a form that should have been available at
the beginning of the process.

And not even in a ISO format.

<sigh>

I do understand that Standards Australia are not often in the
front line of international standards development like IETF
and IEEE 802.3, and I don't expect the same level of hardened
experience. But expecting some level of organisation isn't
unreasonable.