[LINK] auDA Public Board Meeting - Monday Aug 13 - Sydney

Kim Davies kim at cynosure.com.au
Thu Aug 16 23:39:51 AEST 2007

Quoting Roger Clarke on Thursday August 16, 2007:

| Stewart reports that the possibility of registrations direct into
| 1TLDs (e.g. ibm.au) is dead, because most submissions to the review
| opposed it.

Perhaps I'm being picky, but these are not "1TLDs". A top-level domain
(TLD) is "au" or "com" etc., a second-level domain (2LD) is "com.au" or
"ibm.au", etc. The proposal is to allow end-user registration in the
second-level, rather than the third-level.

kim