[LINK] Teen hacks 'useless' Govt porn filter

Bernard Robertson-Dunn brd at iimetro.com.au
Mon Aug 27 16:10:54 AEST 2007

There is supposed to be a large scale media blitz to trumpet the whole scheme. I haven't seen any evidence of it yet.

There is a media release dated today:
http://www.minister.dcita.gov.au/media/media_releases/netalerts_comprehensive_internet_safety_programme

The media release has a phone number but no URL.

Trying the obvious works OK:
http://www.netalert.gov.au/home.html

Available internet content filters are:

Integard v1.04
Optenet Web Filter PC 9.6
Safe Eyes (available for PC and Apple Mac)

--
Regards
brd

Bernard Robertson-Dunn