[LINK] A New Government, will it be though ...

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Thu Dec 6 23:44:10 AEDT 2007

I've listened as a child growing into my teens and as an adult to
people talking about the Ruddy Government.  I've never really
understood the fuss because it didn't matter who won the election, it
was always a Ruddy Government.

But now I have an understanding.  They were talking about the
future!  Not the government at the time, but the Ruddy Government
that has been elected this year!

This opens up a whole lot of opportunities.  Will this Ruddy
Government improve things or devastate the country more?  The Ruddy
marginal control of Parliament isn't what one would call a
Majority.  I've always understood a majority to mean most people, not
"barely 50.000001%"

But there were no promises made really by to Ruddy PM.  Just opportunities.

So will we have a Ruddy Tax Office.

A Ruddy Health system that continues to fail?

A Ruddy Communications and Broadcast oversight that does nothing more
useful than sit on the Ruddy fence?

Does Ruddy even have a fence?

Ok, well I'm going for a ruddy break before I break my ruddy keyboard.