[LINK] OzIT: 'Canberra plans citizen sample blog'

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Mon Dec 10 09:00:25 AEDT 2007

At 08:00 AM 10/12/2007, Tom Worthington wrote:

>I noticed the public consultations link is cleverly labelled "Have
>Your Say". This is the terminology used by the BBC and other
>broadcasters for listener feedback
><http://www.australia.gov.au/consultations>. But the web site
>doesn't seem to be providing any more than just a link to assorted
>agency pages. There isn't a standard way to comment.

I get an error message for that page.

Here's the real link: http://www.australia.gov.au/Public_Consultations
This is a list of opportunities to comment on various
projects/initiatives/inquiries. Australia.gov.au doesn't do them
itself as I understand it, except in how they do their own stuff. It
is just a window to the govt departments.

Jan

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

Living, like writing, requires no wisdom. Only revising does. - Jim
Sollisch, Sept, 2007
'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005